KENNEDY GOLF COURSE
Unknown Maxwell designs 18-hole sand green public Kennedy golf course in Tulsa on land owned by Dr. Samuel G. Kennedy adjacent to Tulsa Country Club. [Daily Ardmoreite, February 17, 1935; The Daily Oklahoman, November 21, 1952; The Daily Oklahoman, March 12, 1957; The American Annual Golf Guide 1926, Golf Guide Company, Inc. (1926)]
March 16 Maxwell leaves Ardmore “on a short business trip to Tulsa.” [Daily Ardmoreite, March 17, 1925] Editorial Note: Based on the date, it is possible this trip related to the design and/or construction of the Kennedy golf course in Tulsa.
October 1 Maxwell has completed the Kennedy golf course in Tulsa. [Perry Journal, October 1, 1925] Editorial Note: While it is not clear exactly when the Kennedy course was completed, this article indicates that work was finished at least by the end of September of 1925.
March 29, 1938, Oklahoma State Archives